Monday, December 15, 2008

My Turn:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper - Gifts bags if you're in a hurry.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, However, I am seriously thinking of an artificial because I can't have an Oregon Nobel
3. When do you put up the tree? When we can - usually around the 10th but it is now the 15th and no tree in sight yet.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, yum
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My horse when I was 12.
7. Hardest person to buy for? That's alright Lahia - it must be common. I love my father in law but he is hard to buy for also. However, Jeff gets harder and harder each year. He is SO picky about clothes worse than a girl!
8. Easiest person/people to buy for? Stefani, Doug and for Lahia and Jason who give lists! YEAH.
9. Do you have a nativity set? I used to but Doug broke them when he didn't wrap them after Christmas.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm really not good at sending cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A juicer - Doug thought that I really wanted one - he didn't listen to me. We were laughing about his grandpa juicing everything and he thought that I wanted one. [Doug] - Here is a small editor's note: She did, in fact, tell me that she wanted a juicer, along with an ice crusher. It was for Mother's Day - not Christmas.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, and Elf.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in November
14. I don't know because I'm not sure what the question was.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies with frosting, fudge, eggnog
16. Lights on the tree? White and lots of them
17. Favorite Christmas song? Lots of them - Oh, Holy Night and Santa Baby and everything in between (almost)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I go where my children are. Staying home because they will be here this year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both - one present Christmas eve, the rest early Christmas morning-unless the children are too young (let them sleep) or older (make them sleep in.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? When you can't find the gift you want to buy!
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Silver with about any color and I like a lot of different kinds of ornaments
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? My grandchildren with me all the time and new slippers, wallet, jewelry Stef makes, kisses & hugs from my grandchildren, laughter with my children and did I say fun with my grandchildren?

2 comments:

Karyn Servin said...

Glad to see I hold the top position of tree huggers! You are my favorite Republican!

Looking forward to seeing you when you come this way again.
xo
k

Barkley's said...

I hope you get everything you want mom....I love you!! 10 days!!!!!!!!