Monday, December 31, 2007

We've Moved!

We found a wonderfully built, nice little house to move into. Julie and I began this past weekend and we will continue moving throughout the month of January. Most of it will be moved this week, with Jeff and I getting the heavy stuff this Saturday. Jeff has a nice bedroom, a clean, large bathroom, and a room for our computers and his video systems and TV. The front room and our bedroom are nice. The only real draw-back is how small the kitchen is. There is more counter space than the last place had, but much less cabinet space. It does have a nice, large pantry, however.


Here is the Living Room.















Here is the master bedroom looking south and then north.




1 comments:

Barkley's said...

I love your house!! It looks so cute I cant wait to come visit soon :) I also cant wait for my internet to be back up so i can BLOG!! love you-stef