Saturday, May 3, 2008

T-Shirts Guys!!!

We need ideas and sizes for the t-shirts. I wanted to get them screened and ordered on Tuesday of this next week. So far we have two ideas - only one of which is any good, and it is only marginal. Come on guys - I look to you for the ideas here - I build houses, I don't make up catchy slogans. Hurry up, time is running out.

The school's colors are gold and almost navy blue. I was thing gold colored shirts with names over the left breast and a slogan on the back. The best so far is:
"We are Jeff's Athletic Supporters!"
Do we have anything better?

1 comments:

Barkley's said...

I really really like what we all came up with I think the "Jeff's Athletic Supporter" Under the picture of him throwing is GREAT with the pon pon's and piggy tails! I can probably bet Danna will have face paint too :) Im SOOOOO excited