Sunday, November 4, 2007

Jeff Update.

Well, as you can see to the right, Jeff has gotten a new suit. I was taught by my father that blessing the sacrament is a sacred and important responsibility. One that should be approached with the utmost reverence and respect. To this end, I have felt it is important to be dressed in the very best clothes you can afford, setting it aside and different from average, everyday activities. So, Jeff has a new suit to bless the sacrament in. We think he looks pretty sharp in it.

This past term in school, he also had a science experiment in Biology that consisted of 4 mice. Well, the mice have moved in with us. Here is their new home. They seem to be happy in their new surroundings and have spent the last two days running through all the tubes and into the individual chambers. One of his mice, named Silver Surfer due to his silver color, escaped from the last pen and made his way over to our side of the house. I found him on Friday morning chasing our retarded cat - Orion around the computer room. Now he thinks he's superman, he scared a cat and survived on the outside for two whole days.


Lastly, here is Jeff's football picture this year. I do like Camas County's uniforms. It was a tough year, 0-9. I do think they will be much better next year as they have a lot of talent coming back. I hope that the head coach can come up with more assistance than he had this past year. I would love to volunteer to help, but I don't get home from work until 5:30pm or 6:00pm. I wish I could re-arrange things to make this work out, but I really don't see that happening, at least not this coming year.

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

Wow he is growing up to be sooo handsome (as if he had a choice i mean the rest of his family is so increadably good looking) :) I love you guys

Danna said...

What a handsome Guy you have!! He looks like great missionary material there. Can't wait to see all of you again, Smailes!!