Sunday, November 11, 2007

Muffy says, "I Miss My Jer!"


Little Miss Muffy has just been beside herself for the last three months. She has had severe difficulty - she's been seeking comfort in Jer's Tai Kwon Do bag and she can't find it anywhere. Just look how sad she looks. Don't you just feel for her? Jeff's room is unreachable for her these days, so she can't pee on anything of his, so now she's looking for something of Jer's. Maybe Jer should send her a shirt or his bag so she can pee on it and feel better. What do you say Jer, be a man and send the bag.

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

Wow, someone must be bored. As for Muff-Fleas she'll never get anything from me so she better find a new target. Go steal one of Jeff's shoes or something. Maybe she should be back on her prozac.
-Jer

Barkley's said...

Does Muffy miss me :( Cause I miss her
-Stef