Monday, September 1, 2008

My Baby - 27 years.

Here is a picture of my baby. Can you believe this is the mother of four and the grandmother of three? Sorry to get all sappy and drippy on you all, but i think she is more beautiful today than the day I married her 27 years ago. As far as I can tell, she only has one flaw - her cats, but I even tolerate the cats and their annoying habits just so I can live with her and spend time with her. This past year has been incredible; we see each other litterally all day long as we commute to work together, work in the same office together, and then commute back home together. In my personal prayers, I thank God daily for her.

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

I love it when you share how you feel about her with us (your children) growing up the affection you showed one another i would say i found "sickening" but deep down it meant alot to know my parents were in love

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet uncle doug! you made me cry, love you and aunt julie xoxo
she really is as sweet as she is beautiful.