Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween Last Year.


Last year, we attended the first of what we hope will become an annual event: The Barkley Halloween Murder Mystery. In it, I was Blue Beard, the pirate. I had to grow a full beard. When most men grow a beard, they appear more manly or macho - all a beard did for me was to make me look more and more like Pappa Smurf. I was about as scary a pirate as, well Pappa Smurf would be. It was fun and I hope that it continues for a long, long time. This coming Halloween, the mystery is centered around the depression, boot-leggin, and gangsters. I'm going to play the part of a Senator.

At the right, is a picture of Julie and I together - she was the Black Widow. She was the long time widow of Captain Edward Teach, also known as Black Beard. She looks great. Several people commented on how stunning a widow she was- I'm not sure if I should have been worried or concerned.


0 comments: