Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Murder Mystery - Camera Troubles!

I'm sorry - my camera didn't work - (or better said, I didn't work it right - I had it set to the wrong setting,) and all but these two pictures turned out real badly from our murder mystery. Everyone looked great this year. I hope someone has a good picture of Aaron Schuff or of Dana Barkley; they both looked spectacular. The play was written very, very well and we all had fun. Jason was the murderer this year, but the evidence really leaned heavily towards Aaron, who played the best drunk I have ever seen. Julie was a "waitress" at the bakery across the street. She played her flapper part very well. Connie was the naive librarian who was about to be jilted by her philandering felonious lover. Sally played the part of the over-loving mother very well. Jer and Mark were great gangsters, Anita was a news reporter, Lahia and Jeff were a farmer and his high maintenance wife, and Dana was the best newspaper boy/bookie ever. Stephanie was the owner of the "bakery" and looked great as a flapper, while Stefani was an antiquities theif and played very convincingly. In all, this years mystery was many, many notches above last years. I can't wait for next years.

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

It was so fun! I cant wait for next year I think you will write a great one dad..I was telling Jer about bill and sally and was remembering how much jason and I loved it!!! You should write all those wstories you used to tell us, for your grandkids!

Danna said...

It was great to see you guys. It was really fun this year and Jer did an excellent job. Can't wait to find out what we are doing for next year. Hope all is well, take care, Danna