Friday, February 8, 2008

Abandoned Idaho in the Snow.

I haven’t updated the Abandoned Idaho segment for quite some time. Partially because I don’t want to get out and freeze my butt off and partially because I just haven’t been thinking about it much lately. I took pictures of this abandoned house in mid-Fall. I walked and crawled through the entire house. Little by little the old siding has been stripped off the house as well as the wall materials inside. We cover walls with sheet rock now - they covered the walls then with 1x6 t&g boards run at a 45 degree angle and then covered the walls with a wall paper of occasionally just white washed them. There is also an old, broken foundation for a barn just north east of this structure with a date writtne on a door-way entry. I can't for the life of me remember what the date was that is written on it.

1 comments:

Barkley's said...

The pictures are great but to truly appriciate how beautiful it is there you really need to see it in person...When are you starting your book dad? I wish we were closer I miss you guys!!!