Monday, February 18, 2008

Mette - Our Exchange Student Took This.


Mette sent us two pictures she took last weekend looking out over the sunset in Southern Sweden. We get more and more excited for her to come with every letter we get. The Southern Swedish coast doesn't get as much snow as the rest of Sweden. They have a warmer flow coming up from the Mediteranian. It is cold, but not snowy and frozen. I love the pictures she took. I am looking to get a nice new camera before Jeff's first track meet this year. Hopefully, we can all have fun taking pictures this next year. I have decided that I really don't want to hunt ever again, so I think I'll take pictures instead.

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

I cant belive the sun set everyone else gets we have grey sunsets :(

Danna said...

Beautiful Picture! I can't wait to meet Mette!!